Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fair Readers,

I apologize for being absent for such an extended amount of time. My main excuse is that I used the time to focus on FINISHING the first draft of the EXPRESSIVE KITTY NOVEL (Title pending.) It's all typed out, wrapped up, and...in the process of being edited by yours truly. I finished it the night before my 21st birthday - I was determined to get all the words on the page before I went to sleep and woke up legal.

However, writing isn't all I've been doing.

The saga of Meg's summer is fraught with work, moving, running, swimming, cat-sitting, computer-wiping, and so much more.

Oh, yeah, want to know why the Kitty himself is absent from this post? Photoshop was ripped from my grasp when my Mac was wiped for being too slow (it had a virus. But Macs "don't get viruses." Sure...)

Dealing with a five-semester, job-filled schedule does not leave much time to blog (I'm supposed to be writing Spanish as we speak. Hola.) However, stick around a little longer and you'll be able to enjoy the sagas of Meg and Expressive Kitty since they last emerged on the internet. These sagas include:

Cat-sitting For a Month: How I Got Locked Out of Both Apartments and How I Survived.
The Milkshake Experiment: Does It Really Bring the Boys to the Yard?
Making a Layered Strawberry Shortcake - AKA How Meg Relieves Stress
Expressive Kitty Tries to Learn Spanish

and, if I'm ever feeling really deep:
How to Make Meringues.

Stay tuned. Until next time!

Love,

Meg & The Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment