Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sick Kitty + Valentines Day 2015

I'm weird when it comes to being sick.

When I feel a tickle in my throat - even the slightest indication that I could potentially be starting to get sick - I go into beast wellness mode.
..........
............

Yeah...I have this weird anxiety around getting sick, most likely because last winter I had a cold for three months.
...........

However, when, inevitably, the tickle in my throat turns into a full-blown phlegm fest, something in my brain changes. Of course, being sick is no fun. However, I manage to find perks in the strangest things.

For example, my most recent sickness (from which I am now recovering) gave me a nasty cough. It sounds like I'm trying to expel satan from my lungs. But...here's me:

At which point I realize...

IT'S EXCITING FOR ME
Also, being on medicine such as Sudafed has its advantages.

Also, it gives me an excuse to spend my day off in bed without feeling bad for not moving.
Meanwhile...

Weirdly enough, I additionally operate under the illusion that I am impervious to germs.

All in all, it helps to be able to find the bright side in being sick. Just like, and I must mention this because it was yesterday, finding the bright side in Valentines Day whilst not being in a relationship.

Many people:
Other People:

Me:

Basically, EVERYONE was my valentine this year. And these were the result of my labor:
That's me! 

Much love from me and the Kitty, readers. Until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment