Monday, February 18, 2013

Expressive Detective: The Mystery Continues


It’s time to investigate this madness. I’m putting Detective Kitty on the case. Things have become unbearable. Unbelievable. Inconceivable. And other intense-sounding words ending in ‘–able.’ No, I cannot let this go on any longer. It’s time to solve this case!
Let’s take a few steps back. You’re all probably wondering what the fuss is about. What happened? What case? Who is Detective Kitty?
I can see how well qualified you are for this job by the spelling on your hat.  
Well, here’s what happened. I woke up a few days ago with…ANOTHER STIFF NECK!

I would demonstrate with him, but do you see a neck there?? 
HAH! =P!
This has to be a conspiracy. I get one stiff neck and I’m not too worried. It’s happened before. It’s bound to happen again. But two!? Within a few weeks of each other?

I don’t know what it could be! I obviously have to rule out kale because I haven’t even gone near it since the last stiff neck fiasco.

I was in bed, asleep. Obviously.

…No, I was home alone!

Honestly, I was tired so I came home and…hold it. Why exactly am I on trial here!? You’re supposed to be finding out how I keep getting these stiff necks.

Victim!? What victim?
…Okay. So I’ve come up with another theory about the stiff neck. People from the future are traveling back in time and using crafty futuristic devices to seize up the muscles in my back! It makes perfect sense! They’re obviously competitors, jealous of my future success and they think that giving me stiff necks will deter me from said success! But, I’ll show them.

WHAT VICTIM!?

Did you just call me ma’am!?

DID YOU JUST ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME!? Now, just wait 'till I get my hands on you...
…I think he’s a little too into this one. I’ll just leave him to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment